Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Squares
- 1 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teasp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk (I’d use rice milk or skim)
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup creamy peanutbutter (natural or organic)
- Mix together the quick cooking oats, light brown sugar, baking powder, kosher salt and ground cinnamon.
- Add in the vanilla extract, milk and egg. Mix the ingredients together.
- Then add in the mashed banana and peanut butter. Combine all of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8 by 8 inch metal baking pan. Bake at 350 F degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!